StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: ISO - Party Shorts and PLPC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m Looking for some shorter smokes now that it’s getting colder, would like a 5-pack of each, but let me know what you have FS and thanks for looking!
Any other short smoke isoms work too!
You got me thinking Evil about short smokes for the winter.
I started to dig into my humidor and found the following; a bunch of 2 guys firecrackers, Opus X Belicoso, Melanio 4, Papas Freitas, Epicure No. 2, My Father Robustos, Serial D No. 4. Probably around 60 or so. I’m sure there are others. 

Anyone else.
I actually need to resupply on PLPC...

I still smoke generally the same size cigar, I just sit closer to the BAH (Big A$$ Heater) I have out back.
Another one I love for short smokes, Tatuaje petit cazadore reserva
Hmmm... 

I think I need to get:
Oliva G Maduro, in Special G size
&
Padron Corticos
I think the E.P. Carillo New Wave Connecticut is a great corona for a morning cigar myself. I picked up a bunch of PC's and minutos from duty free in Istanbul back in March so I'm pretty set. They had a great selection in smaller RG's with almost no selection in any of the usual suspects. The prices/exchange rate was good against the dollar then so I'm guessing that was the reason for selection issues.
I find I switch to my pipe tobacco this time of year. Thinking I may need to join a private club soon though just so I can be in an indoor space and relax this winter...