StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Mum's the man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a big rush fan and when I found out that a brewery near mum's hideout was brewing a beer to honor the late great Neil Peart I asked a jimmy to pick me up some. He stepped up and drive about hour away to pick it up for me. Not only did he do me a solid, him and the transporter taunted me me all summer drinking can after can. I picked up a fiver of the  Perdomo firecracker and was packed up and sent. I recived them and my Beer. I was so excited, made my week. I've need supporting my school district remote learning past few weeks and I'm trashed. It really picked up my spirits. Thanks Jimmy, I really appreciate it!
[Image: IMG-20200916-163604.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20200916-163549.jpg]
Beautiful!!
Good stuff!!!
I love Carton brews, nicely done Jim
Maybe if Larry's  good boy the rest of the year he might get another one for Christmas. 
That is if I don't finish them or I guess I can send him the empty can.

Glad it got there. I figure if I seal it with the "Seal  a Meal " bag that would help.
Awesome!
Great job, Jimmie, that is awesome! I’m going to have to show that to one of my cigar buddies out here!