StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: The El Cobre
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just realized...I haven't had one of these in quite a while.

I remember there was a place in Connecticut that sold them & some place in NC.  But I don't remember their names.

Has anyone bought these recently?  I'm thinking of picking up a bundle.
That has all changed. Even Famous & other warehouses now sell them by the bundle.
(05-20-2020, 08:54 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]That has all changed. Even Famous & other warehouses now sell them by the bundle.

Thanks. 
it's been a long time since I ordered some.  I hope they haven't changed them.
Well, they're on the way.  Should have them by Monday.
I loved the el cobre. Its been so long since I had a stogie, I'd turn every color in the book if I fired one of these up now. SmileSmile
solid stick...
Just lit up another.
Is it as strong as it was?
(06-03-2020, 07:06 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Is it as strong as it was?

My taste buds are still off, but while I think the flavor is there, or close, I don't think they are as strong as they used to be.  I'll have another tonight & pay closer attention to it.
(06-03-2020, 06:24 PM)Tonto Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2020, 07:06 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Is it as strong as it was?

My taste buds are still off, but while I think the flavor is there, or close, I don't think they are as strong as they used to be.  I'll have another tonight & pay closer attention to it.

So, in between the rain, I had another.  It was a very tight draw...I almost chucked it.  Spent too much time just trying to get an inhale, that I didn't pay much attention to the flavor & strength.  I'll let them rest a bit now.