StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Cigar Jukebox partners with Will Cooper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Episode #237: Not Good – Bye, Just Moving
Today we say good – bye to the Cigar Jukebox podcast, but hello to Cigar Jukebox becoming part of Coop’s Prime Time. Even though the official podcast is over, Cigar Jukebox will live on as I move over to Will Cooper’s Prime Time. Be sure to tune in at the end of November on Facebook, You Tube and Coop’s Prime Time podcasts.
Gonna miss this podcast but he's not leaving completly.
https://cigarjukebox.com/2019/10/20/episode-237-not-good-bye-just-moving/

I got a shout out at around the 10:09 mark.

Thanks, i'll have to give a listen
Thanks find will hard to listen bro at times. I liked him on stogiegeeks, but when he left that show it wasn't the same. I tried to listen to his new show it didn't help for me. I'll give this a go though.
Larry, i agree completely.  Hoping this podcast with Dave will be different.
I used to listen to Stogie Geeks way back when they first started and I was trying out my cigar podcast - the two originals were a good listen we did promos for each other and had a little fun back and forth. Don't remember the names of the original two, but after I stopped production (stupid gum surgery), I went back for a listen and one had left and it wasn't the same.

I'll have to check out this new venture.

I'm a bit funny about cigar podcasts - since Doc hung it up, I haven't found one that fits for me... I like straight to the point quick and good quality reviews without any of the extra fluff. (That is what I tried to do with mine because that is what I like to listen to)

I do miss Doc's.
I miss your podcast Maytag, 10 to 15 minutes was great. 

Doc added personality to his &I  loved his 45 minutes to an hour show.

Cigar Authority (2 hours on Saturday) just broke Doc's record with their 501 podcast episode. They tried to get Doc on the 500th show but never heard from him.
But they did give him a nice tribute.

Since I'm a gym rat I usually listen to podcasts while working out.
I'm gonna miss Cigar Jukebox but hopefully his once a month show with Will Cooper will hold my attention span.

Any recommendations on podcasts?
Stuff you Should Know
I listen to a ton of True Crime shows - if you like that sort of thing check these out (I'd listen from the beginning of the first season/first episode of each):

Accused
Bag Man
Caliphate
Case Closed
Convicted
Crimetown
Culpable
Dr. Death
In the Dark
Monster
Over My Dead Body
Serial
Slow Burn
Sworn
Unsolved
Up and Vanished
I think the Timesuck podcast has some pretty interesting episodes and Joe Rogan has some pretty great guests that cover all levels of the spectrum.
(11-21-2019, 09:13 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think the Timesuck podcast has some pretty interesting episodes and Joe Rogan has some pretty great guests that cover all levels of the spectrum.

Yeah, Rogan is cool - I listen depending on who the guest is.
Pages: 1 2