StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: So I took a chance...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Last week, for my birthday, I took a gamble.  CigarPage had a "Cigar Page Primo October MAP-Buster 10pk" for $29.99  ($32.58 with tax).

It was a 10 pack of cigars, with a MAP of at least $130 (IIRC).  They didn't tell you the cigars, but I figured "what the heck", so I ordered them. 

They arrive tomorrow. 

I wonder what there are going to be & if they'll be worth the price.  At worst, I'll have some $3.29 yard-gars.

I'll post pics when they get here.
Sometimes just the anticipation is worth it on deals like that. I bet they'll be some decent sticks.
Cool, I'm curious too
Cool - and heay, if 2-3 out of the 10 are good ones, you made out well.

Look forward to seeing what you get!
(10-06-2019, 02:39 PM)MaytagMan Wrote: [ -> ]Cool - and heay, if 2-3 out of the 10 are good ones, you made out well.

Look forward to seeing what you get!

That's what I was thinking
My son did that, Rocky Patel Gloria Cubana etc. Did I spoiled the surprise?
Cool! I am looking forward to seeing what you get!
The mail here is delivered anywhere from 11:00 to 8:00 pm.  The mail app I have & tracking both show it out for delivery today.
(10-07-2019, 05:24 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]My son did that, Rocky Patel Gloria Cubana etc. Did I spoiled the surprise?

Neither of those   Sad
Okay, the box arrived last night.  I didn't get a chance to open it until this afternoon (3 sick kids at home).

The box, going through security screening...
[attachment=10642]

Packed well
[attachment=10643]

Security examining the contents...
[attachment=10644]

Hmmm...will "security" pass them?
[attachment=10645]
Pages: 1 2