StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: greetings from UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, guys, I'm an office worker, I am too tired to speak.meeting new people is fun.

Angel
Welcome here.
Welcome  from New Jersey. What type of stogies do you puff on?
Welcome!!

—Steve
Hello from Long Island, New York!
Hi,

I am also a new member and also from the UK, and taking the newbies advice very seriously (and being a Scot = love the science of thrift) I will not start a new thread to say hello. Angel

I have always loved the smell of tobacco but only started smoking cigars 2 years ago (in my late 50's) and found that in the UK this is a very lonely hobby - very not PC to smoke and so very few people that one can discuss things with and to seek advice.

I do like Cubans but often find that they are sometimes over rated, over priced and inconsistent construction.  However, when you get a good one then its a very good experience.  I also love Arturo Fuente - Don Carlos, Hemingway and Chateau. Ashton, Dunhill, Alec Bradley and Nat Sherman to name a few.

Best wishes to all. Shy
Nice to have you here farmer John..
Hello from Long Island, NY

That's a nice selection of cigars you've been smoking.  I've just begun getting into Nat Sherman's myself.
Welcome from Wisconsin!!
Welcome from California, Smiling and Farmer John!

Where in the U.K. are you guys from and what is your go-to smoke?

Doug
Pages: 1 2