StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Winter is coming...Where do you smoke?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So, Winter is coming...Where do you smoke?

Besides going to a local b/m...where do you smoke?  What's your setup? Indoors?  Outdoors?

I only smoke on the patio...and it's like a wind tunnel recently & with the temps...hard to stay out there to enjoy a cigar.  So I'm looking for some ideas.
Mosly in my car
Usually at the beach in the garage with the gas fire pit on and the garage door about 30% up.
I've got one of those gas patio heaters, but it's too tall to use under the patio awning.  Also the wind just blows right across the patio. 

I'm thinking of a smaller heater (no idea what kind)....but I need to make some type of wind block that I can use & then easily take down & store for the spring & summer.
Downstairs at my bar Wink
Usually while I'm ice fishing.
(11-29-2016, 06:25 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: [ -> ]Usually while I'm ice fishing.

Do you have a small shack for that?  at least that serves as a wind break I guess.  What about a small heater?
Yep, I have a flip over shack that I use when it's really cold. Otherwise, it's just me sitting on a bucket.
I do have a heater for the shack. It's a Mr. Heater buddy. They work well.
One thing you could look into is a blind for hunting. You can pick them up pretty cheap, and it would block the wind.
(11-29-2016, 07:19 PM)Benfishin1 Wrote: [ -> ]One thing you could look into is a  blind for hunting.  You can pick them up pretty cheap, and it would block the wind.

Now that is a great idea!  Smile

I know nothing about them though..is there any you could recommend?  or what to look for?
Pages: 1 2 3 4