StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Clearing out the Humi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All,

As I posted in the Introduction section, my passion for cigars has waned over the past few years.  That leaves me with hundreds of cigars that are just sitting there, never to be smoked... so, I am clearing them out.  Please, help find these lonely cigars a loving home to be immolated in.  Tongue

All cigars were purchased between 2005 and 2009 and have been resting comfortably in a Cigar Oasis-maintained humidor.  ***pictures are in replies below***

Prices are for 5-packs unless otherwise stated. 

Camacho 11/18 Natural - 3 available
 $   30.00

Camacho 11/18 Maduro - 3 available
 $   30.00

CAO Brazilia Gol! - 1 available
 $   15.00

Cusano 18 Maduro - 2 available
 $   20.00

La Flor Dominicana Chisel Maduro - 1 available
 $   30.00

Padron 1926 Maduro Sampler (4 cigars, different sizes, includes box) - 1 available
 $   50.00

Padron 1964 Maduro Sampler (5 cigars, different sizes, includes box) - 1 available
 $   50.00

Padron 1926 Maduro #1 - 3 available
 $   80.00

Partagas Black Label Magnifico - 2 available
 $   20.00

Punch Rare Corojo Double Corona? FULL BOX - 1 available
 $ 100.00

Rocky Patel 1990 Vintage Maduro - 6 available
 $   25.00

Rocky Patel 1992 Vintage Maduro - 1 available
 $   25.00

Zino Platinum Crown "Z Crib" (their version of a sampler.  Includes box) - 2 available
 $   50.00

...and a ****load of "Miscellanous 5-packs" that I constructed from random singles.
$10 each

...and now for the fine print:

Please PM me with your request and I will respond with the final price after shipping.  All orders will be first come, first served.  I will ship via USPS to anywhere in the continental US.

I will accept personal check, money order, or PayPal.  If paying by personal check, I will ship as soon as it clears.

I will respond to your PM as soon as I can, but expect a response in the late evening (I work during the day).

Thanks for your consideration guys and gals.  Let me know if you have any questions.

-Eric
[attachment=9579]

[attachment=9580]

[attachment=9581]

...and the "random" drawer...

[attachment=9582]