StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Two Bargain Smokes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I LIKE this thread !!! And, being a rookie, I'll just start out here.

I've found two cigars that are, for me, a couple of the better bargains I've run across. The first is the La Floridita, which is made by Placencia for Famous Smoke shop solely. The Limited Edition robusto is to my liking and is about $80 per box of 20.

The other one is the Alec Bradley Sun Grown, also made strictly for Famous. Made, obviously, by Alec Bradley, they are "stand alone" cigars and not part of the American series. They have a natural sun-grown wrapper and frankly, I can't tell the difference between them and the ones from the American series. Again, a box of 20 will run you about $80.00

Both of these are worth at least a shot. I think you will be surprised at the quality, not just the flavor. Maybe a fiver would be the way to go. No question that they are built at two premier factories.
Thanks for some great info
Nice find.
(07-17-2014, 08:09 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Nice find.

Thanks, Mr. Mum. You've heard the saying that "you've got to kiss a lot of toads to find the prince", well, in this case, you've got to smoke a lot of cigars to find that diamond in the rough.
So far the best bargain cigar ive had is the Casa De Garcia Maduro Churchill med-full great great smoke for the price