StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Am I weird or what???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Enjoying a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 years torpedo while drinking a beer and a cup of black coffee....

I don't know what it is, but the combination works for me. I will take a sip from my cup of joe, then a puff from my stogie, then wash it down with a few nice gulps of miller lite!!! Wash, rinse, and repeat...

What do you guys think? Am I nuts or what? Hmmmm, speaking of nuts, may try some cashews as well. LOL.

Tell us about your cigar smoking combinations...
Not bad except for the Miller Lite. Ugh
Cigar and a beer, or a cigar and coffee. Haven't quite all three together just yet.
(12-07-2012, 10:56 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad except for the Miller Lite. Ugh

+1

Maybe a coffee, cigar and a nice stout would work.
Maybe a cigar, stout, and scotch.
Sounds great except for the beer choice.... Big Grin
(12-08-2012, 11:18 AM)Guarantee Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a cigar, stout, and scotch.

close....cigar, stout & bourbon!!!!
(12-07-2012, 10:56 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Not bad except for the Miller Lite. Ugh

I was thinking the same thing Big Grin
(12-07-2012, 07:56 PM)Purepoker Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoying a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 years torpedo while drinking a beer and a cup of black coffee....

I don't know what it is, but the combination works for me. I will take a sip from my cup of joe, then a puff from my stogie, then wash it down with a few nice gulps of miller lite!!! Wash, rinse, and repeat...

What do you guys think? Am I nuts or what? Hmmmm, speaking of nuts, may try some cashews as well. LOL.

Tell us about your cigar smoking combinations...

Yup .... you're a freak ..... first class.

Miller light is not beer by the way ..... it's like making love in a canoe ..... feckin close to water hahahahahahahahaha

Tongue
No love for miller lite i see... LOL! Come on guys, I drink 8 o clock coffee too. I spend all my money on cigars, i can't afford anything else... LOL!!!
Pages: 1 2