StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: What time is Cigar Time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My smoking has dramatically decresed the past couple weeks... gonna work on changing this! But usually either after work days in the evenings, or saturdays/sundays while watching football
When it is warmest out. Usually 11 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Usually on a weekend really early in the morning. I will go for a walk around the city right about sunrise and have a cigar with my coffee. Always my favorite time to smoke...
Lately, cigar time has been while on the road. Been trying to make a list of the shops with lounges, so when I go back, I can visit with them again.
My cigar time is when it's early enough for the sun to be shining on my backyard, and late enough to drink a couple of fingers of cognac or whiskey while I smoke.
For me it used to be 1 on the way to work then 1 or 2 while at work then 1 on the way home. Now that I'm retired I'd say anywhere from 1 to 3 while on the golf course and a few during the week at home.
Anytime I can get time to relax.

US_Tank

Happy Hour a little early in the day a little early in the week! But I do it cause I can!

[Image: D569C50D-4AE8-4A99-8D11-5EF222D0ECA6-325...918E74.jpg]
I am most partial to early morning full cigar in the studio while painting with a good cup of joe!
Lately these warm winter afternoons call out for a good cigar. 60 degrees in Raleigh at 5pm.
Pages: 1 2 3