StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: My tea bags are moist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Bwaahahahahahahaha
[attachment=8234]

Hahahahahaha
Jesus...wtf

Hope you left a little for postman..lol
Postman has been "SORTED" hahahahahahahaaaaa

DevilishDevilishDevilishDevilishDevilishDevilishDevilish
Here we go again, lost in the mail.
Big Grin
Here we go again... The Scotsman has is panties twisted again...
(09-22-2012, 08:41 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Here we go again, lost in the mail.
Big Grin

7 of the 9 are over the post office counter as I speak, I need conformation of intel on the other 2 for Monday AM.

With assurances that there has been a "cull" at a certain sorting centre and that a certain employment agency is no longer utilised, I am confident that 100% of these should make it to their respective co-ordinates.

Any more cheek from you and I will add another brown paper wrapping session before Monday, and make 3 instead of 2.

By the way Dick ...... You best be quiet as well.
(09-22-2012, 09:02 AM)Parkster Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-22-2012, 08:41 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Here we go again, lost in the mail.
Big Grin

7 of the 9 are over the post office counter as I speak, I need conformation of intel on the other 2 for Monday AM.

With assurances that there has been a "cull" at a certain sorting centre and that a certain employment agency is no longer utilised, I am confident that 100% of these should make it to their respective co-ordinates.

Any more cheek from you and I will add another brown paper wrapping session before Monday, and make 3 instead of 2.

By the way Dick ...... You best be quiet as well.

Don't throw me in the middle of your lovers quarrel... It's already a love triangle with you two and Tank, I am not interested in making in it a love square Tongue
You got that all wrong Dick

I simply hang out on the fringes of The Mum, LK and Tank ménage e trous
Holy Crap!!!! Confused

That's enough to level the country!!!

Time to get some popcorn. Big Grin

This is going to be fun to watch the pain inflicted on those poor souls! Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21