StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: A Trip to Beer Heaven 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(08-21-2012, 02:05 PM)tafdom Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you,. Will do!

Don't thank me yet...Bitches Brew is a limited release, I am not even 100% sure they are releasing it again this year although it is on there tentative release schedule.
Well the first leg of this trip is coming up on Saturday. We are leaving at 6am.

[Image: VT-Trip-Map.gif]

Round trip we are at about 537 miles and that is without any additional stops.
This is soooo cool. I can't imagine doing a trip like that and you guys are doing 2 back to back. Logging miles and memories. This sounds like a BUNCH to do in 2 days but I'm sure it will be a blast!
(09-10-2012, 03:27 PM)tafdom Wrote: [ -> ]This is soooo cool. I can't imagine doing a trip like that and you guys are doing 2 back to back. Logging miles and memories. This sounds like a BUNCH to do in 2 days but I'm sure it will be a blast!

Your right this is a lot to do in 2 days...if it becomes to much we may have to eliminate a few breweries. But we will hit the important ones. Really the important stops are B,C and D
I hope you guys are going to Otter Creek. I don't think it is marked on your map.
(09-10-2012, 09:15 PM)ashman Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you guys are going to Otter Creek. I don't think it is marked on your map.

It is not marked on there but it is a possibility.
Ugh it is way to early to already be on the road after smoking and drinking all night.
Have fun guys!!
[Image: u4u4agy7.jpg]
Don't get lost.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8