StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well wife picked this up for me yesterday but yet to smoke it. There is a lot of chocolate aroma coming off the cigar. It smells amazing. Anyone tried these? I know they scored #2 with cigar aficionado.
[Image: IMAG0422.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0423.jpg]
Very good cigar.
I just had my first one a couple of days ago and really enjoyed it.
They are excellent.
Good cigar, I believe the Belicosa was #2. Had a Robusto and it honestly didnt taste as good as the Belicosa. Good but not as good.
(07-05-2012, 07:30 PM)Guarantee Wrote: [ -> ]Good cigar, I believe the Belicosa was #2. Had a Robusto and it honestly didnt taste as good as the Belicosa. Good but not as good.

Well I smoked it and not sure what I think. I dont think my show took care of it. Had burn issues and tunneling. I also had some weird flavors in it. I will have to pick up another one at a different location. Every cigar I had issues with was purchased from this place so I guess it rules it out.
(07-05-2012, 08:06 PM)tarheel7734 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-05-2012, 07:30 PM)Guarantee Wrote: [ -> ]Good cigar, I believe the Belicosa was #2. Had a Robusto and it honestly didnt taste as good as the Belicosa. Good but not as good.

Well I smoked it and not sure what I think. I dont think my show took care of it. Had burn issues and tunneling. I also had some weird flavors in it. I will have to pick up another one at a different location. Every cigar I had issues with was purchased from this place so I guess it rules it out.

Try the Belicoso.
Been awhile since I've had one.
(07-05-2012, 08:06 PM)tarheel7734 Wrote: [ -> ]

Avoid that b&m too. Obviously they have issues with humidity.
Those are so darn good.
Pages: 1 2 3