StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: 601 red habano
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can those who have smoked the 601 red habano and the 601 blue box pressed maduro tell me how they compare? ive smoked the 601 blue box pressed maduro and i loved it so much id be willing to pay $20 a stick for it..and i didnt care for all the other 601 lines but i havent had a chance to pick up the red habano and was wondering how it was?
Are you telling me you didn't like the green line?
(09-22-2010, 05:07 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: [ -> ]Are you telling me you didn't like the green line?

yeah i tryed it and i didnt care for it..i may give it another shot down the line..
is the green the oscuro? the almost black one? i've had a box of those in the humidor forever, and i just can't get into them. i think the problem is the size. i bought these massively huge ones, and they're damn near impossible to draw and take forever to smoke. i usually end up giving up on them. back to the subject at hand, it's been forever since i've had a blue, so i can't give you an overly objective comparison of the two. but the red's are my favorite in the line, and i always keep some on hand. great smoke.
i just purchased a few reds from CB..so i cant wait to try them out
loved that blue you sent me tony! please let me know your take on the reds
(09-22-2010, 09:55 PM)wtfdic Wrote: [ -> ]loved that blue you sent me tony! please let me know your take on the reds

dude that blue had me speechless...lol i cant wait until cigar.com gets the 6.2 x 54 toro and the Torpedo 6.1 x 52 in stock
The only thing similar between the blue and the red is the number on the band. The blue is a sweet, smooth maduro. The red is a bit of a power house, IMHO.

I think the greens are the best
601 green oscuro is one of my favorite smokes,And the 601 reds are fantastic too.
i may have misjudged the green, i shall give it another audition