StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: that tingling sinsation in your nose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone else agree that tingling sinsation you got thru your nose is priceless? it feels as if my nostrils were dead and it just got a shot of b-12 or something..lol does this eventually go away after you smoke or do the seasoned pro's still feel this? yes i spelled sensation "sin"sation because it feels good it has to be a sin..lol
I love the feeling/taste of the smoke thru the nostrils. How much I retrohale all depends on the strength and spice of the cigar.
im not able to retrohale yet..i can do it easily when smoking my hookah..but i still need to put in work with cigars..
(09-15-2010, 05:36 PM)carl609 Wrote: [ -> ]I love the feeling/taste of the smoke thru the nostrils. How much I retrohale all depends on the strength and spice of the cigar.

+1

The Dude
I don't care for the burn, I just retrohale enough to get the flavors, and when it starts to burn i blow the rest out my pie hole
That's how I know I'm smoking a cigar I like. Check out my cigar reviews on YouTube,search "Bluesman455"
when i can actually get the retrohale to work i do enjoy this!
(09-15-2010, 07:45 PM)nayslayer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't care for the burn, I just retrohale enough to get the flavors, and when it starts to burn i blow the rest out my pie hole

Now that is funny..
Its like hitting the Gspot.I think it happens when The Terpenes are really present in the tobacco.
(09-16-2010, 01:21 PM)Docs Rejects Wrote: [ -> ]Its like hitting the Gspot.I think it happens when The Terpenes are really present in the tobacco.

agreed, its the male gspot