StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: The Complete Bliss of Homebrewing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-14-2013, 07:23 PM)GMJager Wrote: [ -> ]Yup! Thats what I've been reading! I joined HBT the other day! Already learning lots!

HBT has tons of great info. I really enjoy the Northern Brewer forum as well.
Built an immersion chiller today!
Cost under $30!

$15 for 3/8"x20' copper
$9 for the faucet fitting (expensive little guy)
$4 for the 3/8"x2' straight piece
$1.50 for the 90* elbow
Had the tubing already

[attachment=8626]
[attachment=8627]
Looks good!
Nice! That will make your life soooo much easier.
(02-21-2013, 05:45 AM)Mark Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! That will make your life soooo much easier.

Thats what I hear! And for $30... why not!?
Nice build! I never thought to make one, despite having everything I need...

I just ordered my first from jadedbrewing.com. I'm looking to do a long string of one gallon brews and bought a chiller that will fit my 8 quart brewpot. Then I'll probably make one when I move to 5 gallon.
(02-21-2013, 07:45 PM)The542 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice build! I never thought to make one, despite having everything I need...

I just ordered my first from jadedbrewing.com. I'm looking to do a long string of one gallon brews and bought a chiller that will fit my 8 quart brewpot. Then I'll probably make one when I move to 5 gallon.

Yea... save some cash and make it! Super simple to do!
Just dry hopped an American Pale Ale with a half ounce each of Chinook, Citra(my fav hop), Simcoe, & Warrior
Citra is my favorite as well.... Mmmm Zombie Dust!
Sounds awesome Mark!
(02-27-2013, 03:55 PM)EvilAsh Wrote: [ -> ]Citra is my favorite as well.... Mmmm Zombie Dust!
Sounds awesome Mark!

I have only had 2 bottles of ZD, but both were phenomenal!