StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: You Will Eat What *I* Say You Can Eat - Got It?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey, it looks like we were right.  New York has gone right past cigars and is moving in on french fries.  Check it out:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/09/26/trans.fat.ban.ap/index.html

Isn't it nice to know that you can count on the government to decide how you should live?

lawyers and politicos, hand in hand, circle jerking on everyone's freedom. Tongue
here come the thought police!
Yeah, we should be able to eat cancer if we want!

Tongue

Really, is this such a bad thing? I see no ones rights being violated here. It's not like anyone would want trans-fatty oils, right?
Oh my flipping god!!! I cant believe this. Cant they find something else to police, like crime? What about all the foods that are prepackaged that are made in that type of oil?
This is a clear case of lets spend money:X
But isn't this the same government who said it was ok to add this stuff into our foods? I know it's not NY but the feds did and now that is where NY is getting all of their info that the stuff is bad for you. I just don't want the government, any government, to tell me what I can and cannot eat. Especially a legally mfg. product.

Sheer stupidity!
Whoever passes this law will not be elected again.
I am sure all the fast food chains,restraunts,and frozen french frie manufacturers will fight with a class action suit.
Damn, what are MikeD and his cop buddies going to do for donuts!   Smile
lz6 Wrote:Damn, what are MikeD and his cop buddies going to do for donuts!   Smile

HA! LMAO!
lz6 Wrote:Damn, what are MikeD and his cop buddies going to do for donuts!   Smile

Mini Organic  Bagels!  Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3