StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Similar to CAO Mx2 and/or Brazilia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
These two are my favorites so far and I was wondering if anyone could point me towards other sticks that taste similar to them.  I am new to cigars but have several well stocked BM's near by.

Thanks
I never liked the Mx2, but to each his own. Give the Cx2 a shot, you should like those. Good sticks. I love the Italias, but u already said u didn't like those too well in your intro thread. Maybe go back to them later. Brazilias are pretty unique, but for a cheap alternative try the FIRE cigars. Those are similar, imo. Oh, if you're in for a kicker try the K. Hansotia Triple X ligeros. Or the RP Edge. Strong sticks, but good none-the-less.

*http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-93A&cat=3

Can you get those fire sticks anywhere else besides CI?  When I was looking for a humi I noticed CI won't sell to you unless you're 21. 

I liked the Italia towards the middle, but I couldn't finish it, didn't have time.  I will definately pick another up what I go to the BM again to give it another shot when I have time.  Once I got past the first part I liked it.  Also, I will try the Cx2 next time as well.

Thanks for the suggestions.
Legally, internet vendors can't sell to anyone under 21. So unless u can find a B&M to physically go to you're SOL.

*I'd send u some, but I don't have any & don't get them very often.
Royal Jamaica Golds are sort of like Brazilias.  At least thats what they remind me of.  but then its been a while since I've had one.

Rubie Wrote:Legally, internet vendors can't sell to anyone under 21. So unless u can find a B&M to physically go to you're SOL.

I'm not aware of that one Rubie...   I believe they state that just so they don't have to bother with the different age restictions of each state in the US.   Some states are 18 for tobacco, some are 19...etc     Many online sites don't even check a buyers age and just post a disclaimer on their site.   They normally don't last more than a year or two before they are fined and shut down for illegal sales.

With the proper age verification systems in place, you can sell to anyone who is of legal age to purchase and consume tobacco.   Its more hassle to check someone who just turned of legal age, and more costly.   Perhaps that is why they don't bother with the newbie legal smokers.   Most of them are not spending $10 a stick on cigars anyways, but that is no reason to not allow them to purchase a quality cigar if they want to.
dude check out Eric's (admin) site, or message him, he will hook you up with some nice sticks, I m sure.

TomC
admin Wrote:
Rubie Wrote:Legally, internet vendors can't sell to anyone under 21. So unless u can find a B&M to physically go to you're SOL.

I'm not aware of that one Rubie...   I believe they state that just so they don't have to bother with the different age restictions of each state in the US.   Some states are 18 for tobacco, some are 19...etc     Many online sites don't even check a buyers age and just post a disclaimer on their site.   They normally don't last more than a year or two before they are fined and shut down for illegal sales.

With the proper age verification systems in place, you can sell to anyone who is of legal age to purchase and consume tobacco.   Its more hassle to check someone who just turned of legal age, and more costly.   Perhaps that is why they don't bother with the newbie legal smokers.   Most of them are not spending $10 a stick on cigars anyways, but that is no reason to not allow them to purchase a quality cigar if they want to.

Ah, yeah I could have sworn I read it somewhere. And it seems like every time you order they ask for you to be over 21. My bad.

*Every time you believe what I say, a kitten dies. So, just don't do it.
it's funny... you have to be 21 to buy a cigar or smoke one, but at the age of 17 you can enlist in the army, carry a rifle, small portable bombs and kill people and be shot at.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:it's funny... you have to be 21 to buy a cigar or smoke one, but at the age of 17 you can enlist in the army, carry a rifle, small portable bombs and kill people and be shot at.

doesnt seem quite right, does it?

TomC
Pages: 1 2