StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: Hello from Newark, NJ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys.. Just wanted to check in with ya'll got into the Newark Airport today at about 9:30am eastern time, and we've been running around today, getting some errands run.  We'll be here and NYC all the way through new years, but just wanted to say hey, and hopefully I will be able to check in from time to time Smile  I have a list of cigar shops to visit in NY, so it should be a good trip.  Happy holidays you guys, and have a good new year as well.
Scott  

Rob The Long Island Cowboy

if you make it out to the island scott let us know.  have a merry christmas.
Rob The Long Island Cowboy Wrote:if you make it out to the island scott let us know.  have a merry christmas.
Yeah, what Rob said!!Big Grin 
I will definetly let you guys know if we make it out to the Island.  I  am not really sure what our plans are, but the wife wants to do a lot of shopping.  If she does, then I will definetly make time for a smoke with my stogie chat east coasters!
Scott  
Welcome to the right side of the country Scott!!Merry Christmas!!
Keep me posed on the details of any meeting or anything!

MikeD Wrote:Keep me posed on the details of any meeting or anything!
will do sir.
ME TOO!

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:ME TOO!
of course dad.
We were sadly too busy visiting the sites of NY and staten island as well as ellis island and the statue of liberty.  I saw more stuff than I thought I'd ever see, but it was all great and the wife and I were planning a trip out this coming spring again, and I will definetly make a day trip out to long island for a herf this time around.  I gotta say, you guys live in a great place!  I loved every minute of the 10 days I was here.  We thought about getting to times square for new years, but decided that it would be much more fun to order a pizza or two from bleecker street pizza and get some beer and celebrate in our hotel.  So far, we did the right thing.  Sorry we could not get together this time around, but Im counting on it for the spring time when things are hopefully a little less hecktic! Smile
Scott  
Pages: 1 2