StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: anyone tried the 601 havana oscuro trabuco
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if so, are they as good as the others? i ordered a box on a kind of impulse buy earlier today, along with a box of the black label robustos. just looking for opinions.
I have not...  but thanks for taking one for the team!  Cool

Look forward to your review!
i found a review on the world wide web. seems to me that the opinion on them is they are a very strong cigar. which is good. i look forward to lighting one up.
I'm not sure of the various names and designations on the 601's, but I've smoked most of them---is that the blue label maduro or the small red label figurado?

The blue labels are meaty, full-bodied, and strong, the red labels a little spicier due to the dark corojo wrapper . . . and that little one in the red label line is indeed very, very strong. Great cigar.

NANP™
[cigar]
Not A Nice Person Wrote:I'm not sure of the various names and designations on the 601's, but I've smoked most of them---is that the blue label maduro or the small red label figurado?

The blue labels are meaty, full-bodied, and strong, the red labels a little spicier due to the dark corojo wrapper . . . and that little one in the red label line is indeed very, very strong. Great cigar.

NANP™
[cigar]
it's actually a green label, i believe. it's a 6 1/2 x 58 in terms of size. i'm pretty excited. but i don't know that i've ever had an oscuro wrapper. anything else use that that i've tried?
my box came in last night! man, do these look tastey. i didn't have enough time to light one up last night (these are a rather large cigar), so i lit up a dpg black 1979 instead. it was fantabulous, and i expect no different from this one.
i lit my first one up last night. was fantastic! this thing is a monster, i seriously smoked on it for about 3 hours. it was almost like smoking 3 different cigars this thing changed flavors so many times. absolutely fantastic, and highly recommended. at the price i paid, it was a steal!