StogieChat Cigar Forum

Full Version: It's Here - My Humidor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well, my aristocrat end table cabinet was delivered this morning and of course I have a story to tell. My wife wasn't co -operating as she did not work today. The truck came and the delivery driver helped me put it in the garage. I left it there waiting for my wife to leave so I could un pack it, bring it to the basement and set it up. She knew it was here but I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I told her I would get to it eventually. After all, I did tell her it didn't cost much.

She finally leaves the house in the afternoon. I remove it from the box, struggle o get down the basement steps etc. Take the foam off of it and start to shoot some pics. She comes home. I come back upstairs and try to analyze her mood.

She heads to the basement. S.H.I.T the gig is finally up. Donna comes up the steps, looks at me and says" What is that doing in the basement"?

I said, "I told you I would put it in the basement out of the way"

She says: "That's too nice of a piece of furniture, bring it up & put it in the den, come on, I'll help you". Tomorrow go out and buy a piece of plexiglas for the top so you don't scratch it.  That's the story. Here are the pics:

In The Garage, in the box:

[Image: Humidor001.jpg]

In the House before brining it to the basement:

[Image: Humidor004.jpg]

Basement Pics:

[Image: Humidor012.jpg]

[Image: Humidor007.jpg]

[Image: Humidor006.jpg]

[Image: Humidor010.jpg]

[Image: Humidor008.jpg]

Set & Forget System:

[Image: Humidor018.jpg]

And Now back up the steps & in the den:

[Image: Humidor019.jpg]

That is AWESOME...

Both the humi and the wife.

Odsman Wrote:That is AWESOME...

Both the humi and the wife.

Ditto & Ditto!!! Cool
Very nice Jimmie, it looks great. Enjoy, and have fun filling it up. I guess your wife took it much better then you expected.

US_Tank

HaHa!   Jimmie you were so worried about your wife when we talked today!  She is cool shit!  Nice humidor also!
your wife is sooo cool. great story. and the cabinate, NICE!Smile
I was kind of looking forward in hanging out in the basement with my humidor.

Now it appears I have to share it. Geeezzzz. 
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:I was kind of looking forward in hanging out in the basement with my humidor.

Now it appears I have to share it. Geeezzzz. 

[lol]

Maybe you need to buy another for the basement? Or at least another so you'll have matching end tables upstairs...Big Grin Wink
Wow that's awesome!
That is just beautiful. What a proud father you have to be. Wax it up real good to seal and protect it and let her rip. Now it's it time to fil er up. That's too cool it came with it's own specimen cup. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8