Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
your thanksgiving day cigar line up?
so what cigars have you lined up for thanks giving day?

so far for me i have

cain F
fuente hemingway short story
don pepin blue
liga privada dirty rat

not a bad line up. Not sure i will have time for a cigar on turkey day. should be able to get one in at night probably go with something full bodied on my full stomach.
--Mike
I just hope I wake up tomorrow morning but if I make it till Thangsgiving then I will not be smoking that day.
Too much going on with family.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(11-17-2010, 08:08 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I just hope I wake up tomorrow morning but if I make it till Thangsgiving then I will not be smoking that day.

sounds like you need a mini mumcero

I hope to bust out a pam26
No Justice, No Peace!
I'm sure I'll have a cigar at some point after all the family stuff is done. As to what? I dont know. Maybe a La Traviata. Maybe a Cain 550 Maduro.
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
If I end up frying the turkey i will probably have something. If not i doubt i will be spending any time outside.
I like smoking lightning
Mrs. Maytag is working on Thanksgiving.... we will be doing the Turkey thing on Sat, so I will pretty much be flying solo that day...

I haven't made a list, as I usually just pick out what is calling my name at the time the cab is opened... Smile

(11-17-2010, 08:08 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I just hope I wake up tomorrow morning but if I make it till Thangsgiving then I will not be smoking that day.

+1

We have everyone in the family coming over and it's going to be mayhem.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I will know when I open my humidor just like everyday. It's so far away but I'll check to see.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.