Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtb cheapy cigars
this is probably a long shot, but my pops has zero sticks in his posession. and business has been slow lately, so he refuses to spend coin to buy some. he's not a very picky smoker, does anyone have some cheapo cigars they don't like/ don't want that they would be willing to sell. normally i would just buy him some sticks, but being that i'm presently unemployed, i can't afford to do that either. so maybe someone has some sticks they don't want, or that came along with a humidor, or maybe they just don't like them. or maybe someone knows of a website or something out there that sells some cheapos. i dunno. all ideas appreciated. thanks fellas.
What does he like?
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I would say hit up Cigar Bid.  Lot of cheap cigar brands.  Hit it on a Sunday and look for the quickies tab.  Site seems to be slowest on Sundays.
honestly, you could hand dad a flor de oliva and an opus. his review of both would be "good smoke!" he's not picky at all. just likes to have a cigar in his mouth. he keeps butts for days, sometimes weeks, just to have one to chew on. nothing flavored, he likes real sticks. appreciates excellent quality ones, but we're not looking for celebration sticks, we're just looking for one he can light up in the morning and smoke while he's working.

and ty, thanks for the cbid advice, i'll see what i can find this sunday.
PM sent
I like smoking lightning
They will go out tomorrow
I like smoking lightning
carl609 Wrote:They will go out tomorrow
thanks buddy
If you need more, shoot me a pm with your addy.. I've got some that I enjoy, that I'll send... I need to make some room in the humidor, and I have about 100 of these sticks, and only need about 50 LOL.

Scott
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

wow! the response to this has been great. and since all you guys wouldn't let me buy them from you, i'm going to take the coin i was expecting to spend for some sticks and buy pops a couple bundles of something. i'm thinking slow aged lot 826. or maybe some flor de olivas. thanks again for the hookup fellas, pictures to follow here soon.
Scott, as my taste changes and I get older (leaving less time which in turn locks down the phrase "life's too short to smoke ---- cigars" & for me the ---- is cigars I dont enjoy that much)... I always find a box or 2 of cigars buried in my humidor I have had for 5+ years and never considered smoking. Typically someone in SC ends up being the beneficiary of this. If, after all the guys send their sticks, you want a few more, let me know & I'll go mining.

Then again, do not forget Eric! He has had an SC special on Nubs. 6 cigars for $24.99.