Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
wow these cain nubs are amazing
Glad you liked it. I had a nub forced on me once. The taste was OK but it was the last one I had. I just don't care for the size of the ring gauge.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

my favorite was the 7x50 size but latly im really loving the 4x60 size, i wish more cigars were made in this size

Well, here are 245 cigars that are in the 60 + ring gague. I love there search engine. It is the best one on the net. Are you a member of the nub site? All nubs all day. LOL

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search.cfm?N=1000111 1000081&Ne=1000039

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

nah i tryed joining the site a few weeks ago and for some reason it would not let me, it kept asking me the same questions over and over even though i filled it out..after 10 minutes it started pissing me off so i said screw it..lol

My own preference is the cain, then the maduro, then the habanno with the Cammy following closely behind.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer
I've only had the maduro, though I've got a Cain nub here somewhere. The flavor was great, the size just isn't for me though.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

I had a Cain Nub for he first time Saturday Night and its a really good Taste i have to get more for sure