Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
won a new humidor for my singles from the devil site
Very nice deal!

Congrats Smile
This is my boomstick!
Awesome pickup at a great price, I have one of those too and really like it. It really is a great humi for singles
AWESOME Tony!! I have the same one too although I have a cigar oasis in mine and modified it. LOL You STOLE it. Cost on it is over 120 I think.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

(10-04-2010, 08:57 AM)Lurch Wrote: Nice pickup Tony. Only one problem I see it doesn't have a glass top? How on earth are you going to keep from peeking in there every few minutes? Maybe you could install a cigar cam with a feed to SC so we all could watch Tony's collection grow.
LMAOOOO, man from reading my previous post about being anal about having a glass top dont be surprised if i rig something up..lol

(10-04-2010, 08:05 AM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: You continue to amaze me Tony.. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

coming from a man and member such as yourself that is a true compliment and i am humbled..thank you my friend

I picked up one of those a couple years ago and gave it to my dad last year. Works great and you stole it at that price. Nice job.
(10-04-2010, 06:43 PM)discdog Wrote: I picked up one of those a couple years ago and gave it to my dad last year. Works great and you stole it at that price. Nice job.

i know i still can not believe i got it for so cheap..i put in $125 for my max bid i really didnt want to go higher..it was one of those things where if i could get a deal on it id take it..but i wouldnt go out of my way to get it since my tupperdore is still managing at the moment..i figured id get it around 110-120 but when i checked and saw i got it for $77 i seriously laughed and said holy cow god does loves me..lol..im actually interested in see'ing how the aerator it comes with works..im not expecting too much..but im still interested in checking it out

Tony when you recieve your new humi remember to take your time. Seasoning will take you a couple of weeks and if you turn on your furnace maybe a little longer. Don't force it.
That little foam thing that comes with it is servicale but requires more maintinence than beads. But it will work. But like most here I would recommend getting at least one tube of beads if not two. I put two 8 ounce tubes in the one I gave my dad and it has worked great.
im set on beads, i have a little over a pound thanx to steve047..

Looks like a nice humi!