Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which if the 50 or 60 sticks that rocky patel makes are worth picking up?
I have not had a decade yet. I actually was meaning to pick up a few last night but forgot.
--Mike
it seems like they are hard to find online..most of the places ive seen them at they say call for price..lol thats like see'ing the words season price next to the lobster on the menu..lol

Old World Reserve and the Edge Maduro....that is my Rocky short list
OWR (espc the Maduro), 15th Anni, Edge Sumatra, '08 Winter, and used to like the 90 & 92's...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
His vintage And thats all i hate the edge and the fusion is nasty as hell
(09-13-2010, 08:21 PM)jam Wrote: His vintage And thats all i hate the edge and the fusion is nasty as hell

I have a fusion and i have not smoked it it has just been sitting but when i got it i was very underwhelmed with the way it looked and i have just had a bad feeling about it since then
--Mike
My tastes are so varied depending on what I'm in the mood for I don't know if any suggestion I'd make would do you much good. But I did start out a big RP smoker so I tried quite a few of them.

My favorite is the Edge Lite, but it's probably a bit more mellow than what you're looking for. They are so freaking tasty though. The 1990 and 1992 are both good, as is the Decade. The Sun Grown is nice, as is the I-Press (though I know you don't like box-pressed cigars).

The 1999 isn't bad if your in the mood for a milder smoke. I don't like the Indian Tabac, the 1961, or the Patel Bros. I have an Edge with about two years on it but haven't tried it yet. Hmm....
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]