Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where to get little fans
where do you get and what kind are the little fans i see in cooladors on alot of posts in humidor P0RN. [help]i'am running out of roomSmile
its called an oust fan and it is an air freshener. I got mine at Target....dont know if they are still there.

these are it

http://www.oust.com/oust-fan/
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
oh ya a couple of things.......it is on for 5 min and off for 15min.......it might not look powerful but it doesnt take much to move moister around in your humi.

When you get on just avoid the step of putting the scent in, unless you want your humidor to smell like fresh rainBig Grin,......trust me you dont.

To Use:
[Image: s.gif]

Turn the unit on by sliding the on/off switch right to the ON position.

Unit is designed to automatically turn on for 5 minutes and off for 15 minutes to disperse a consistent level of the Oust Fan formula 24 hours a day while extending battery and motor life.

To Set Up:

To insert the Oust Fan battery, open battery door by pulling down the tab located on the back of the unit under the on/off switch.

Place the battery in the unit as directed by the diagram inside the battery compartment.

Snap the bottom back onto the unit.

Unscrew the cap from Oust Fan Refill.

Hold the bottle so that the word Oust faces you. Guide the bottle wick into the opening. The word Oust must appear on the front of the bottle when snapping in properly. Unit is now ready to operate. Bottle liquid level is correct.

Dont do greenBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
Yup, the Oust fans are as good as it gets.
"where to get little fans"

from little chinese people?

[Image: BkMrk-Fans.jpg]
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:from little chinese people?
[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
sergione Wrote:Dont do greenBig Grin
You're going to make Al Gore mad...Tongue
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:"where to get little fans"

from little chinese people?

[Image: BkMrk-Fans.jpg]
thats great. hahahahahahahah[lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol]
sergione Wrote:its called an oust fan and it is an air freshener. I got mine at Target....dont know if they are still there.

these are it

http://www.oust.com/oust-fan/
THANK YOU![size=2] off tomorrow to hunt downa oust fan and a cooler[/size]
Steve, I got my cooler at Sam's, which had the biggest cooler I could find for the best price.
In my experience, Target has a poor selection in outdoor goods overall and may not have the cooler you seek.

I'd try Sam's or Costco if you're a member of either.