Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when you were younger....
(04-18-2011, 11:33 PM)carl609 Wrote: I am still not sure what I want to be when I grow up.

this. i keep waiting for that dare to be great scenario, but it never comes. went to college with every intention of becoming a math teacher, quickly decided business was the way to go, and now i find myself as a part-time mailman. all this after my childhood dreams of a baseball career never panned out.
Me too....but back in my drinking days too many DWIs shattered that plan...now I will be 15 years sober 5/27 and am an addictions counselor at an inpatient rehab

(04-18-2011, 08:33 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I wanted to stay out of jail and so far so good..

Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
(04-19-2011, 08:26 AM)CigarJohn Wrote:
(04-19-2011, 07:05 AM)Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote: i wanted to work on rockets at NASA

Would that be a invitational job/career only? Don't they hire the best of the best scientists and engineers worldwide? Basically is that a job you apply for or they search for who they want. Interesting Skip.

Just curious....

No, you apply. I have degrees in Physics, Mathematics and electronics (going for my EE). When computers came around I went that route and then some democrat cut the space budget so I went to wall street.
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer