Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats new?
It seems like some of you guys are pretty on top of all the new releases. I am not real good at keeping up with all the latest stuff. I thought since this was a cigar forum, we could talk about cigars for a change. Whats the latest and greatest? Good or bad. I am not looking for full on reviews, bt just a heads up on whats out there. It might be a good resource for some of the new guys.

The two newest ones I have smoked are both by Liga Privada. The Undercrown and the L40 (not sure how new it really is). In true Liga fasion they were both great cigars. I would buy a box of each without hesitation
I like smoking lightning
My two fav cigars are My Uzi Weighs A Ton and Anything by Viaje
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
The dirty rat by LP had a new release a short while ago that is outstanding and will only get better with age. The F Lancero by ST is newer and outstanding
Put your chin up, pull your hat down, and be a cowboy.
My Uzi Weighs a Tom is a great new stick. Viaje comes out with something new every week it seems and I have not been a fan for a while.

Tatuaje has the Fausto and the Avion both are great.

New God of Fire is the series B it is very good.
--Mike
Have as well not kept up with the new..... do tell
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
(03-16-2012, 07:24 PM)JonnySmokes Wrote: The dirty rat by LP had a new release a short while ago that is outstanding and will only get better with age. The F Lancero by ST is newer and outstanding

I 2nd the ST stick and love the undercrown.
I am behind on the new releases too. Look forward to reading this thread.
Almirante Pirata
Mmmm Undercrown
--Mike
Yea that Cain F lancero is great. Plus it's only about $5 a stick.
I need to get a few F lanceros. The robusto is one of my favorite cigars right now, so I am sure I will enjoy it.
I like smoking lightning