Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's half a touchdown?
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:if anyone is interested, I can get all I want (atthat rediculous price). They have 4 boxes and tried to get me to buy a box when I picked up the stick. It was actually slightly less than $40. I think the box was $320+.

Wait a minute. I went for a haircut tonight and my B&M is right next door to the barber. I went in to verify he doesn't have any more Anejos, especially after what Mark told me. He doesn't but he did show me the Fuente Holiday box, 2 OpusX, 2 Anejos, and 6 others. Then he said look what else I have. He brings out the PAM box, not even open yet.

He told me can u believe they cost $27.00 each!

So there it is. I have to verify it's $27.00 out the door but if it is do u guys want me to get the box and do a split?? 
I know I'm kinda new here but..................YES!
Mark Wrote:
Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:if anyone is interested, I can get all I want (atthat rediculous price). They have 4 boxes and tried to get me to buy a box when I picked up the stick. It was actually slightly less than $40. I think the box was $320+.

Wait a minute. I went for a haircut tonight and my B&M is right next door to the barber. I went in to verify he doesn't have any more Anejos, especially after what Mark told me. He doesn't but he did show me the Fuente Holiday box, 2 OpusX, 2 Anejos, and 6 others. Then he said look what else I have. He brings out the PAM box, not even open yet.

He told me can u believe they cost $27.00 each!

So there it is. I have to verify it's $27.00 out the door but if it is do u guys want me to get the box and do a split?? 
Jimmy, if he got more than one box let me know.  I'll buy a whole box of they are $27 each.
Watch'em, boys.  He will corner the market!!!!Wink
Jim, I will take them all at that price.

Barcley Rex has them for $130 per box.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Jim, I will take them all at that price.

Barcley Rex has them for $130 per box.

For $130:?, I'll take them also (lol)?

I'll stop by later today, maybe he meant $27 plus tax. Let's not get too excited here.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
back to my main post...

see cigar P0RN
I would also be in for a split. Let me know the details Jimmie.
im thinking $127... the first item here is what he is offering.

http://www.cheapercigars.com/brand_sampler_packs.html
msrp is $30 each.
Magnum PI Wrote:msrp is $30 each.

cant be... 10 hard to find fuente cigars in the 2007 christmas sampler box. Heck, the box goes for $20. MSRP cannot be under $100. Everyone has them for over $100. dont forget... 10 cigats at an average value of slightly over $10 each.

oh wait... are you guys talking about the Fuente sampler pack or the PAM 80's?:?
i have a few of the sampler packs that i could sell at 80$ each.  msrp is 110.  as for the pam's MSRP is 30 each so 240 for the box before taxes and all that jazz.