Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you think?
Need some feedback from you all on the following list. What do you think good or bad

Griffin's Perfecto

Gispert Churchill

Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real #2

Macanudo Cafe Crystal

Macanudo Gold Crystal

La Princesa De Cuba Torpedo

Perdomo Reserve Champagne

5 Vegas Gold

Keep in mine I am a mild to medium smoker at this point and time. Considering add the above to the collectionSmile
RyJ is a dependable mild-medium smoke, I smoke one every once in a while.  As for the Macanudos, I've only ever had Portofinos and the new 1968 (Portofinos being real mild and 1968 on the fuller side).  The one Gispert I've had came in a sampler and didn't really impress me.  I've heard good things about 5 Vegas.  I am not the most experienced here, so someone else might be able to be a little more specific.  Your best bet might be to head to your local shop and pick up some singles and also tell them what you are looking for.  They should be able to pick you out a few choice smokes within whatever price range you give them.  Good luck and happy smoking!

-Lucas

Perdomo Reserve Champagne, Don't do it man. Awful, awful, awful cigar stay well clear of this one. Pitched it after two puffs and never looked back.Wink

Thats good to know.  I was also looking at picking up a couple champagne's.  I thought they'd be similar to a 5vegas gold, which i like.

I shall now stay clear if they were THAT bad!
Honestly, I say try everything for yourself at least once.  I know money's probably a concern but you have to try it to know you don't like it.Wink  For me, the RyJ is the only thing on that list I'd smoke.  You may enjoy something else.  Good luck hunting...
macallan2 Wrote:Honestly, I say try everything for yourself at least once.  I know money's probably a concern but you have to try it to know you don't like it.Wink  For me, the RYJ is the only thing on that list I'd smoke.  You may enjoy something else.  Good luck hunting...

+1
fishhound Wrote:Perdomo Reserve Champagne, Don't do it man. Awful, awful, awful cigar stay well clear of this one. Pitched it after two puffs and never looked back.Wink

I was going to say the same thing! 
fishhound Wrote:Perdomo Reserve Champagne, Don't do it man. Awful, awful, awful cigar stay well clear of this one. Pitched it after two puffs and never looked back.Wink

I was going to say the same thing.
The ones I have smoked

Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real #2.............. I really like this line but they are on the stronger side.

Macanudo Gold Crystal....good mild smokes

Perdomo Reserve Champagne......not very good

5 Vegas Gold............ these are above average.

Try them all

US_Tank Wrote:

I was going to say the same thing.
you did.....
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...