Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
want a xikar lighter
(11-19-2010, 10:27 PM)tafdom Wrote: I knew where this was going from another thread about not liking to fill your lighter but every 7 to 8 weeks. Just get this for $28 and be done with it!

[Image: 005W125660110001?hei=600&wid=600&op_shar....9,0.5,0,0]

i wont have a face left after using that

I have the Xikar Element very trusty lighter!!!

http://www.xikar.com/product_lighter_element.asp

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwdY48KgPfeiZf2Ed6JD0...rcUd0mA1zg]

same thing i said in the other thread get this one:
http://www.cigarextras.com/browseproduct...ghter.HTML
--Mike
(11-20-2010, 09:24 AM)wtfdic Wrote: same thing i said in the other thread get this one:
http://www.cigarextras.com/browseproduct...ghter.HTML

thats just silly, way over kill..especially for the smaller gauge cigars and its worthless when i need to touch up a cigar.. which is why i decided not to go with the triple flame prdomo thundra lighter..it would be very hard for touch ups..im looking for single torch maybe even double torch..

I think if you are going to want something with a big tank then you will need to go tabletop. Xikar makes a few very nice table top lighters. But they are all triple flame. The smaller lighters are exactly that small. They ill need to be refiled more often. With something bigger I am sure you could learn to use it and successfully touch up a cigar.
--Mike
im leaning towards the executive at the moment $25 seems decent for a xikar lighter i really dont want to spend more then 30 on a lighter

(11-20-2010, 12:21 PM)denali7432 Wrote: im leaning towards the executive at the moment $25 seems decent for a xikar lighter i really dont want to spend more then 30 on a lighter

Famous has a gift pack with the Executive and an Xi1 Cutter for $50. I know I have seen it pop up on cigarmonster a few t5imes this week for I think $40.
--Mike
(11-20-2010, 12:24 PM)wtfdic Wrote:
(11-20-2010, 12:21 PM)denali7432 Wrote: im leaning towards the executive at the moment $25 seems decent for a xikar lighter i really dont want to spend more then 30 on a lighter

Famous has a gift pack with the Executive and an Xi1 Cutter for $50. I know I have seen it pop up on cigarmonster a few t5imes this week for I think $40.

im good with my vagina cutter, they have the executive for only $20 right now, im going to pick it up, besides ive decided my next cutter will be a palio

picked up the executive, 2 cans of vector and tin of 10 partagas black mini cigars and 2 tins of mini cigars of those we do not mention

I wish I had seen this. Maybe can stop to order. I have the excutive and you will hate it because it has the smallest tank of any and lasts no time. I have 4 of there lighters and do have my fave because of a big tank. The plunge, eris and the ex are all great and adjust easy. They have a fuel window that I like too.

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.