Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
took the plunge
nocsious Wrote:Today is my 30th birthday.  I'm tempted to smoke one of these babies.  Should I wait or should I rest them some more? 

Smoke that Mother F'er and make it a happy b'day !! 

Hope it was a great one and welcome to the over 30 club ...its all down hill from here !! [winner]
crowb8 Wrote:
tafdom Wrote:
nocsious Wrote:Today is my 30th birthday.  I'm tempted to smoke one of these babies.  Should I wait or should I rest them some more? 
Torch it! Happy birthday BTW. [color="red"]There was a debate on you bieng 30 and a student. I just lost the bet. Thanks[lol][/color]
Heck, my wife is better'n 50 and a student! Go for it Nocsious. Mrs. Crowb8 just got accepted at USF. Currently at SPC.
Actually I'm a banker.  I'm going to use my part of the bailout on cuban cigars.
nocsious Wrote:
crowb8[/user Wrote:wrote: [/b]
Quote:[b][user=879]tafdom]
Torch it! Happy birthday BTW. There was a debate on you bieng 30 and a student. I just lost the bet. Thanks[lol]
Heck, my wife is better'n 50 and a student! Go for it Nocsious. Mrs. Crowb8 just got accepted at USF. Currently at SPC.
Quote:Actually I'm a banker.  I'm going to use my part of the bailout on cuban cigars.
Quote:[bravo] Wow, what a country! Now you know, Nocsious, you have to spread those Cubans around these days. I'll be expecting two, one for me and one for wifey. (of course, I'll smoke 'em both. Gotta cheat a little too.) When will you be sending them out?  [cigar2]

No no, I'm going to hoard them for myself just like the banks are hoarding the bailout funds. 
nocsious Wrote:No no, I'm going to hoard them for myself just like the banks are hoarding the bailout funds. 
[nono] [lol][lol][lol][lol]
I didn't have time to smoke the Monte on my birthday plus it was cold so I guess I'll keep them in the humi a bit longer.  Today it's 70 degrees [bravo]