Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
took the plunge
nocsious Wrote:Ok my attempt at posting a pic.

http://www2.snapfish.com/slideshow/AlbumID=276248067/PictureID=6723723208/a=122243903_122243903/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink

Lookin good though!
Sweet
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I was worried about authenticity, but not any more. 

Monte2, yummy
Today is my 30th birthday.  I'm tempted to smoke one of these babies.  Should I wait or should I rest them some more? 
It is yours - do what you want to with it!  Just remember the rest will only get better with time and proper storage.
nocsious Wrote:Today is my 30th birthday.  I'm tempted to smoke one of these babies.  Should I wait or should I rest them some more? 
light that beyotch up!!! [pimp]
SmokyOneKenobi Wrote:
nocsious Wrote:Today is my 30th birthday.  I'm tempted to smoke one of these babies.  Should I wait or should I rest them some more? 
light that beyotch up!!! [pimp]
+ 1 [thumbsup]
Torch it! Happy birthday BTW. There was a debate on you bieng 30 and a student. I just lost the bet. Thanks[lol]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

tafdom Wrote:
Torch it! Happy birthday BTW. There was a debate on you bieng 30 and a student. I just lost the bet. Thanks[lol]
Heck, my wife is better'n 50 and a student! Go for it Nocsious. Mrs. Crowb8 just got accepted at USF. Currently at SPC.