Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
too much time on my hands?
MORE PICTURES!

Step by step!
[user=35]Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo[/user] wrote:
Quote:
Maduro PiPs Wrote:I just banged out 5 torpedos at 6x50 roughly while watching TV.

Sounds like too much fiber in your diet.

christ, skipper! i think i just wet myself. lmfao!!!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
sorry, got distracted. great work there, pips! awesome touch making the foot look so realistic.

kind of reminds me of the chocolate cigarettes i used to get while growing up in mexico. hmmm... was that evil?Big Grin
Thanks Mark...your order was shipped! Smile
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
More pictures here. http://www.stogiechat.com/cigar-forum/vi...forum_id=4

Absolutely beautiful work, Mario!  Thank you very much, brother!
Mario, what kind of bribery is in order to procure a couple of these?
actually Joe...I just like to make them. No need to twist my arm. The recent orders that I have done, they basically sent me some cigars as a thank you. I dont ask for anything specific...thats all up to you. But I would be happy to make ya some...Big Grin
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

The last time there was a Tsunami at SC was many years ago when a young gentleman came in and EARNED the title of Legend Killer
- the Great Parkster

I don't even have words bro.  You have absolutely blown the $hit out of me. No come back, I got nothing, speechless - The Shephard PO - RIP July 2007
Yeah, absolutely!

I would appreciate it!
ok cool....would like something similar to Mark's? Those came out nice..
THE ONE & ONLY - THE LK

- the Great Parkster

aw hell, just throw together somethin
Have fun with it...I'd appreciate anything you can do?