Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this sickens me
     This post strikes on a personal level due to friends of mine in Iraq and the fact that i'm about to join the Navy.

Those defending our country put themselves in the most extreme of dangers and do as they are told no matter what they think- and yet we have those here(in the US) who only seem to focus on the losses of the enemy. Terrorists in Iraq don't don a uniform or a snappy jumper when they decide to bomb our troops, and they have even been using children in some incidents. I do not condone all shootings that may occur, but the stress must be considered. These pricks may as well go to Iraq and start bombing our troops for the terrorists, seeing as their actions tip morale in the favor of our enemy. War isn't always alright, but neither is treason, and as far as i'm concerned folks like these are guilty of nothing less. Theres plenty more ranting where that came from but I digress...

maverick Wrote:     This post strikes on a personal level due to friends of mine in Iraq and the fact that i'm about to join the Navy.

Those defending our country put themselves in the most extreme of dangers and do as they are told no matter what they think- and yet we have those here(in the US) who only seem to focus on the losses of the enemy. Terrorists in Iraq don't don a uniform or a snappy jumper when they decide to bomb our troops, and they have even been using children in some incidents. I do not condone all shootings that may occur, but the stress must be considered. These pricks may as well go to Iraq and start bombing our troops for the terrorists, seeing as their actions tip morale in the favor of our enemy. War isn't always alright, but neither is treason, and as far as i'm concerned folks like these are guilty of nothing less. Theres plenty more ranting where that came from but I digress...

Well said, IMHO   [usa]
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
maverick Wrote:     This post strikes on a personal level due to friends of mine in Iraq and the fact that i'm about to join the Navy.

Very well said Maverick.