Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the wine is fermenting
I could only imagine how good the house smells. For those that never tried Jelly wine it is a masterpiece, you would think Joe was a 92 year old Guinea from the old country.
(10-16-2012, 03:27 PM)jitzy Wrote: I could only imagine how good the house smells. For those that never tried Jelly wine it is a masterpiece, you would think Joe was a 92 year old Guinea from the old country.

According to Mrs. Jelly, he is, which is why she loves The Mum. LOL Tongue
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(10-16-2012, 03:27 PM)jitzy Wrote: I could only imagine how good the house smells. For those that never tried Jelly wine it is a masterpiece, you would think Joe was a 92 year old Guinea from the old country.

Lmao i am really laughing
(10-16-2012, 03:41 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:

According to Mrs. Jelly, he is which is why she loves The Mum. LOL Tongue

Thats true
Jam, how'd this turn out?
~ 2010- The year I was "showered" with gifts from my SC Brothers.

Gratitude is when memories are stored in the heart, and not in the mind. Our hearts will not forget.
Jam, I had saved 8 or 9 bottles for you. Alas, Sandy claimed a few and the rest are in my back yard. The next time I come to your lounge, I'll come bearing gifts (not just bottles)
Jonathan Charles Axisa, my beloved son, 11/7/1979 - 7/8/2010

Ғµ(Ķ Cancer