Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the Robbie Project - #2 is up!
hey folks! I wanted to share with you all what I have been working on. Robbie came up with a really great idea to display in his lounge a series of paintings - each piece representing a different phase in the process of manufacturing a premium cigar. I have completed the first piece - let us know what you think! It is acrylic on canvas and measures 3'x4'

Part 2 - the curing barn

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Cigar Art here - http://www.cigartist.com
Nice...
"HAVE LONGSHIP, WILL HERF!!!"
Very nice and WTG Robbie. I think you might have it out of sync though. LOL

[Image: kit2-sm.jpg]

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Nice work Eric. I can't wait to see the completed project.
Almirante Pirata
That's an awesome idea, and the painting is great!
That's rad!
-Darrell
I really dig those bubbly clouds.
Bet it looks really cool life-size.
No Reserve, No Retreat, No Regrets!!!
I can personelly vouch for Erics work. The man is a damn Genous when it comes to the art! Did a graphite drawing of a picture i sent him for my wifes birthday! Turned out splendidly! He is worth every penny!
Fear no Evil... Take action to protect those who still survive the sickness..... Commanding General of the NSCO.... The Medic
Really great painting. I especially like the attention to detail on the leaves in the foreground. Can't wait to see the rest of the series as they're completed.
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing."
- Robert E. Howard

[Image: 1bc4f12b9dc4c6d90564fc11a3f6a43a.gif]

That came out great!