Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
super bowl
ashman Wrote:I will get a keg of Sam Adams Lager and probably make a Chili. 
only 1 keg? So yuo are not having friends over?
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:
ashman Wrote:I will get a keg of Sam Adams Lager and probably make a Chili. 
only 1 keg? So yuo are not having friends over?
Jenn will likely come over, but she drinks wine.  Other than that I doubt I will have a crew over.   
Not sure what I am going to do.  Realistically, I'd like to go to my local shop, and smoke while watching the bowl, but, they have unfortunately closed on Sundays.
Scott  
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Fish, you hoining us? (big Dom will be there)
I'll be giving you a call tomorrow. Then you can let me know what hoining is, I'm not sure if that is something I would be interested in. Tongue
madurodave Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Got any plans?

I am going to my pool hall. Free superbowl party including food. All you have to pay for is mixed drinks (soda & beer on the house for the first hour) & any pool games you play.

Oh, smoking is cool. & they have around 12 TV's including 3 giant TV's.

Anyone in the area interested?

For those of you not around LI, what are your plans?
HERF!!!
HERF HERF HERF !!!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Sounds like fun, Skipper John.  Hopefull we will get the whole Memphis crew and get  a keg, eat some good food....like chili or something.  PLay some poker and of course, smoke some stogies!
fishhound Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:Fish, you hoining us? (big Dom will be there)
I'll be giving you a call tomorrow. Then you can let me know what hoining is, I'm not sure if that is something I would be interested in. Tongue
"Joining" you goober