Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supadave's java maduro experience my 1st review
thank you guys,
this java was an big success for as reviews goes for me, my palate for regular non infused smokes still need to be fine tuned or built up more so i can start doing those for some others. the whole flavor thing is what gets me cause most of them usually taste the same but with infused its not the case cause you have the infused flavors then prolly some more.

but thinks for all your postive comments an i hope to be doing another real soon guys thanks

I been considering my first box purchase to be the Javas, just 'cause I'm really into coffee.

This review has strengthened that conviction. Nice one!
I know many people dont digg Flavored cigars but ive heard so many good things about the Java.

Sounds like a good stogie to give out to someone who is just starting to smoke cigars. And now you have to smoke the Tabak Supadave like ET said and tell us what you think?

Cool review dude!
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin
thanks sergione i will deff be doing a review on that one cause i have been wanting to try that smoke for a longgggggg time now.
zomboid thanks buddy that makes my day when i bring some over to the sweet side of things lmao yea buddy i will prolly be getting me a box of these soon for winter will be great to smoke on those nice winter mornings.
The Java is definitely gonna be my go to in the Fall. I couldn't imagine a campfire without a cup of hot chocolate and a Java! Just bought a Trabak, might give that one a go tonight with some hot chocolate. Awesome review Supa!!!
Great review, man. I like the Java 58 Maduro or whatever they call it, but can't wait till I can get the Java Mint at the local shop. Well done.
Git R Dun!
I tried my first infused cigar last night with the Java Toro. I smoked it with a couple of Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stouts. I enjoyed the cigar, the coffee and dark chocolate notes really stood out during the entire cigar and it went very well with the dark stout beer. The only downside was how mild it was IMO. Ill smoke another for sure but more than likely will be a morning stick with good coffee.

Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
I am bringing guys over to the flavor side of things.
(09-24-2011, 09:15 AM)supadave Wrote: I am bringing guys over to the flavor side of things.

Well not all of us Dave but man I love your wording in the reviews. Keep up the excellent work.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
(09-24-2011, 06:03 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote:
(09-24-2011, 09:15 AM)supadave Wrote: I am bringing guys over to the flavor side of things.

Well not all of us Dave but man I love your wording in the reviews. Keep up the excellent work.

thanks mums my brother. this has inspired me to do another review for you guys on another of the java lines. i picked up the mint an the latte both in a whopping 54ring gauge i think they are. reviews are coming sometime soon. an also on the tubak especials also sometime soon.