Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supadave's java maduro experience my 1st review
Excellent review SupaDave! Just reading it makes me want to head outside and light one up!
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
Dude, you lost the doo! Have to change your profile pic now Smile
Killer review man, thanks.
Branden

If it doesn't matter who wins or loses, then why do they keep score?
Vince Lombardi
Great Job, don't worry about the ash falling in your lap. I do it all the time and one day I will learn to ash much earlier.
No Justice, No Peace!
(08-24-2011, 10:02 PM)BDM53 Wrote: Dude, you lost the doo! Have to change your profile pic now Smile
Killer review man, thanks.
i know right lmao now when we finally meet you have too look for big black guy lmao cause the hawk sure did stand out in a cigar shop lmao. it may come back but who knows brother.

nay yea lmao it happens to me all the time too i feel stupid when it does but knowing t hat i am not the only one that happens too i feel some what better lmao. thanks all you guys i really appreciate it. this was pretty fun an i am working on a review for the olivero's kopi now.
(08-24-2011, 07:33 PM)supadave Wrote: I am calling this my experience because after reading some reviews on this cigar my experience was a tad different.
Appearance of the java maduro's wrapper was really nice looking with minimal veins shown. It had a oily sheen appearance too it on first glance, the box press shape of the 6x52 i think, stick is really sharp an nice. The touch of the cigar was kinda soft to the touch, an on the smell test i got coco and vanilla flavors.

i couldn't fit the stick in my cutter so i went for a punch, after i got it punched i did a pre light draw an noticed it was looser than i was use too with the other drew estate sticks i have had but it was bad. On the taste test on pre light i got coco, mocha, vanilla, an i would say cappuccino(which is what i would think is vanilla) also chocolate which had me craving a hershey bar with the smoke lmao.

On the light up i got alot of smoke or enough smoke, not as much as i am use too from the kuba's but it was pretty good. The aroma of the smoke was very "chocolate" as my 11yr old said when she came outside to talk lol. The burn was very nice no touch ups was needed, had a nice flaky ash that held on for about an inch then off it went into my lap lmao.
On the end or final third of the cigar it kinda changed up on me but not dramatically. I was getting some peppery or cinnamon flavors that wasn't strong but was prominate to know they was there, i think the medium body flavor kicked in there too cause i could feel a nicotine buzz coming on but it wasn't over bearing or anything.

my thoughts on this java maduro
i would reccommend this to flavor smokers , its not a daily smoke unless you love cappuccino's everyday then this would be that daily stick for you. The aroma was easy on the "walker-byer's" some of my neighbors did comment on the smell of it an liked it thought i was making some hot coco lol.
i really loved the cigarl an look forward to another one real soon i think an 10 pack order or a box order will be in order real soon.

oh side note if you like drinking with stogies i would reccommend, an i was told by benfishin to do this, get some hot coco. I think a mocha latte will suffice too. well i hope you guys like my review i know it Polly confused you but this is my first time doing this an i am doing it at Eric's wish its the least i could do right, oh well i hope you guys like what i had to say if not just say so i have tough skin i can take constructive criticism pretty good lmao. thanks guys now on to some pics.
yess the hawk is gone an i am sick lmao rockin that vin diesel look for awhile lmao
[/quote]

Great review brah. But vin diesel look, huh. I'd be goin for Al bino Pacino Godfather look my man. Gangsta premium smoker. You wear it well my friend. They are a great cigar in the morn with a cup of coffee. I roasted thru 3 boxes winter before last. Good job bud!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Excellent review! I love the Java's. Not too sweet, but with a nice flavor that just pairs well with the tobacco blend. If you liked that, you will also love the Tabak!
That's a fact jack!

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Nice review Dave, well done
This is my boomstick!
Nice review
--Mike

Great review. This is what I like to read, an honest impression of what the cigar brings. Great job - keep 'em coming.