Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so what the hell am I doing up at 6:30?
I was supposed to go fishing. But it's snowing HARD outside and it's 20 degrees. At 20 degrees the salt water will freeze on the fishing lines... The deck will be a sheet of ice, so we canceled and now I'm up.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I was supposed to go fishing. But it's snowing HARD outside and it's 20 degrees. At 20 degrees the salt water will freeze on the fishing lines... The deck will be a sheet of ice, so we canceled and now I'm up.
 Boy I don't miss that , today i'm looking at Today: A few showers early with bright sunshine by the afternoon. Warm. High around 80F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Roger - The Bargain Hunter Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:I was supposed to go fishing. But it's snowing HARD outside and it's 20 degrees. At 20 degrees the salt water will freeze on the fishing lines... The deck will be a sheet of ice, so we canceled and now I'm up.
 Boy I don't miss that , today i'm looking at Today: A few showers early with bright sunshine by the afternoon. Warm. High around 80F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
Thats just plain mean to rub in were expecting 4-8" of snow in Boston this afternoon.
Keith Wrote:
Thats just plain mean to rub in were expecting 4-8" of snow in Boston this afternoon.

is it wrong when I hear of rough weather in the boston area and it gives me pleasure because State Street (or as I like to call them, Snake Street) is there?

Yeah, there is always someone with better and worse weather.

but the worse part of my day will be stripping the boat. I am going to prep it for hauling. I'm done. Once she is hauled, the weeks seem to take twice as long with nothing to look forward to.
Keith Wrote:
ahahahah.  That is wrong.  Memphis is nice today.
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:but the worse part of my day will be stripping the boat. I am going to prep it for hauling. I'm done. Once she is hauled, the weeks seem to take twice as long with nothing to look forward to.
That is not true, there's Havana Dreams.
fishhound Wrote:
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:but the worse part of my day will be stripping the boat. I am going to prep it for hauling. I'm done. Once she is hauled, the weeks seem to take twice as long with nothing to look forward to.
That is not true, there's Havana Dreams.
Man, I only wished I lived closer to you the LI Firm.. Would love to go to Havana Dreams for a smoke instead of fixing these dmn Christmas lights.. 
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
sorry to hear about punting the fishing trip, skip.

take comfort in the fact that at this very moment my brother and cousin are fishing for wahoo in panama. i won't go into what the air and water temps are... that would drive us both to drink (er... drink more than usual, i mean Wink).
Sorry Skip, but I think its great that its snowing in NY, Mrs P is really happy that she is getting the full on Christmas experiance while she is there.

(yup, I did it again, I called it Christmas ...... so sue me)

CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS .............. gerritupyez.

:dude:[angel]:dude:[angel]:dude:[angel]
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why

[size=5][size=3][scroll=left]MERRY CHRISTMAS!
[/size][size=3][/scroll][/size]

[scroll=right][size=5]MERRY CHRISTMAS!
[size=3][/scroll][/size][/size]

[/size]

MERRY CHRISTMAS!