Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sharks
starting @ $160 Confusedhock:

still no bids.
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Today was the last day to get them Holts is sending out their last backorder in the morning. I ordered 4 more today. Give them a call.....I don't know if they are open or not.
Just called and no luck.  Open but no more in stock!

Sad

Oh well, theres always next year!

Smile

Mason
naw, you'll just have to wait til father's day, bro.
[user=22]mtb4u[/user] wrote:
Quote:it's anejo time and sharks are expected to hit my Texas zip code (for the first time in history) in two days.  what's more-the salesman said he'd be selling at MSRP.  needless to say, i'm very very excited right now.

the shark is the last fuente on my must-try list.  what's the flavor profile compared to the other anejos?

if you really get msrp in texas, thank the gods. virgin sacrifices all around.

good luck, and post your purchase as.... P0RN! Big Grin
mtb4u Wrote:naw, you'll just have to wait til father's day, bro.
The Fathers Day Anejos will not happen again, they came out once or twice a few years ago during Fathers Day, but now they will only be released during Christmas time.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Ducati Wrote:Just called and no luck.  Open but no more in stock!

Sad

Oh well, theres always next year!

Smile

Mason
The Carlito's Way Sampler was a one shot deal.......there will be no more. At least with the Cameroon Shark. One thing you can bet on though is that there will be another super special Fuente release right behind it Smile
Mark Wrote:
The Fathers Day Anejos will not happen again, they came out once or twice a few years ago during Fathers Day, but now they will only be released during Christmas time.
nfw.  That blows.  What about Opus?-has Fuente fixed the Opus release schedule as well?
mtb4u Wrote:
Mark Wrote:
nfw.  That blows.  What about Opus?-has Fuente fixed the Opus release schedule as well?
Opus is released 3-4 times a year still.  Like I said, there was only 1 or 2 years with a Fathers Day Anejo release, I think it was only 1, 2004.  There wasnt one last year or this year.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"