Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
secret santa ?
I know its a little early but wanted to see if there was enough folks that wanted to do this. I would be willing to run it if its wanted. Of course there would be some rules. Without getting into them too much, there would be a minimum post count, expectation of reasonable delivery time, at least five sticks, and something else if wanted, not required. Basicly works just like you were a kid. Send in your address and they all go in a hat and jack picks them out and you sent them. Please don't send me anything now. Just testing waters at this point. Post you interest below, thanks
No Justice, No Peace!
I would be interested but I wouldn't want anyone to go over or under board. So rules and timing would be important.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Sounds interesting.
Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.
(09-22-2013, 09:25 PM)Jimmie the Mum Wrote: I would be interested but I wouldn't want anyone to go over or under board. So rules and timing would be important.

Same as Jimmie....
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
I'd be interested as well.
I've participated in one on a another forum (Bradley Smokers) for a couple years now and have had a blast.
Even did one for Easter this year on another cigar forum that was fun.
I also agree with the Mum, rules and timing would be crucial for it to be a success

Don
Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Sai Baba

Ho, Ho, Ho!!!
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
I'd add this: make sure however you ship your package, make sure there is a tracking number & send that number to Nayslayer
If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
I was thinking of maybe making some kind of definitive max number too. Like for instance, i wouldnt want to be the guy that sent a 5'r and everyone else sends 10. Know what i mean?
...moving along...nothing left to see here.
Just put a dollar amount on it and you can send 5 or 10 as long as its in the same range.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
Rules close to these?

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-23691.html