Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
secret santa ?
(09-23-2013, 05:17 PM)The542 Wrote: Rules close to these?

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-23691.html

Actually after reading this, I like these rules. Also, its Christmas and we should be allowed to send whatever we want because its a gift. Gifts are given with nothing expected in return so noone should be disappointed.
"I do not save cigars for occasions that may not happen. Cigars make the occasion special, not the other way around."

Ryan
(09-23-2013, 08:06 PM)Guarantee Wrote:
(09-23-2013, 05:17 PM)The542 Wrote: Rules close to these?

http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-23691.html

Actually after reading this, I like these rules. Also, its Christmas and we should be allowed to send whatever we want because its a gift. Gifts are given with nothing expected in return so noone should be disappointed.
I agree as well. I just think the gift should be capped a bit
No Justice, No Peace!
Sounds like fun!
I'm in.
Me too
im in
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less"

Gen Shinseki
Due to the house move and various issues I have had in the past with postal services at this time of year, and the fact that I hate when my end doesnt make it as it leaves an element of doubt as to whether I actually kept my end of the bargain, I will dip out of this for this year folks.

But its Christmas.

So,

I will however, select a random member of the forum and send on my Christmas wishes just so I can take part.

Not a bomb, not a smack down, or a tea bagging, just a simple good will gesture to a BOTL or SOTL that I will get some feedback on from my closest SC friends as to why they think the recipient is deserving. Once I have 3 or 4 names, I'll make a choice and send out the package.

Due to timings and my work load, I will ship this before I leave for my next tour and make a post to allow it to be looked for.

So .......... you know who you are guys, PM me who deserves a Scottish Christmas card this year.

Rgds,

Parkster
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
Just my tuppence worth guys ....... Capping is a great idea for a couple of reasons.

Life is hard at the moment - and can be even harder during the holiday season

Its supposed to be a bit of fun
The 2 most important days of your life are: The day you were born & the day you find out why
I'd be in for this!
StogieChat's Resident Classic Truck Restoration Amateur.

--Graham
(09-24-2013, 06:58 PM)Parkster Wrote: I will however, select a random member of the forum and send on my Christmas wishes just so I can take part.

Such class, you are the man!