Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ordered a few sticks to hold me over
well, i decided to come back to the cigar world and while i wait for my humi to get properly set up i put in a very small order for a few sticks...6 to be exact to hold me over for my b-day..lol nothing fancy or special but they are a few of my favorite must haves for my humi

5 vegas gold
5 vegas gold maduro
5 vegas classic
flor de oliva
flor de oliva maduro
edge by rocky patel
Nice, nothing like Jumping back into that game head first Smile
keep up the good work.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!
pretty good start, what kind of humidor do you have?
No Justice, No Peace!
nothing monstrous, one of those 150ct ones from cigarsintl.com and a home made lock&lock kind that holds about 30..i keep my personal stash in the bigger one and i pull the other one out when friends come over who are not smokers but still like to puff on a few when they come over and hang out..
Nicely done Great start
Nice, I like the Flor de Oliva Maduros. I am sure I am starting to sound like a broken record, but if you like the 5 Vegas stuff, you should try the Miami. Its their best cigar in my opinion. Glad to see you are jumping back in to the madness.
I like smoking lightning
How is the 5vegas gold maduro?? I've enjoyed the golds, and almost picked up 10 of the maduro on the daily deal but payday didn't line up.
(08-07-2010, 11:59 AM)Vitamin G Wrote: How is the 5vegas gold maduro?? I've enjoyed the golds, and almost picked up 10 of the maduro on the daily deal but payday didn't line up.

i myself have not tryed them this will be my first time, but i hear great things..a friend of mine and i have almost the same taste in cigars and he has told me this will be one of those that i will be buying in boxes not singles..
Sounds like a good way to get back into it.
--Mike

Very nice Smile
This is my boomstick!