Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online dealers?...
Update:

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #b9af9f"Damn this is old, how did it re-surface? kind of like looking at something i drew in first grade lol.
It can't hurt to ask right....

Unfortunately you probably won't get many answers.  Your best bet is to stick around a while and contribute, get involved in a few box splits, and then over time you'll come to find the best sources.  It's not the quickest way but I'd venture to say it's how any of us who may have had the opportunity to do so found ours.Wink

As for the sources you may or may not be finding readily through web searches and such, be cautious.  And remember as always, buying Cuban products as an American citizen is against federal law and subject to lots of bad stuff and stuff.....Tongue
SaL, it is inappropriate to discuss sources for habanos.  It is also illegal to procure habanos if you live in the USA Smile
Buy From Eric at www.tbs-cigars.com
Bearded Dad Blog:
http://beardeddad.wordpress.com

Yeah, I def want to do a box split with someone who knows their stuff, and how to do so with smarts.  Just being compulsive is all
It's a $50,000 fine + jail time to have any Cuban goods, so nobody here buys themWink.
Im aware, (the homeland security stuff), but thanks Porrigity, and thanks for the topic etiquette direction. I was wondering about that.
Im no stranger to being ambiguous in topic. Specs in architecture often have to be generic but still be understood as to what one means.
CI and Famous are a good start,also Rockys and Corona are good too. If you want ISOM send me a PM.[rob]
I really don't think too many people drive to Canada a buy cigars...the tobacco tax is sooo stiff it'll kill you. Hell, even my friend's in Canada don't buy cigars there!As for me, I'm a Marlboro smoker.
I hear you...but im with Sal.......its just hard to find good sourses....i spent 150 bux on a cohiba sampler pack that I bought online and someone told me they were fake...im sure they were because I ended up smoking real cohibas and the ones I got were crap compared to real deal.....hey but im on stogie chat for the long haul...and if any one comes to LA lets meet and we'll talk about these habanosBig Grin
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
George Carlin