nub events
fishhound Wrote:I'm in Skip.Cool
SWEET!!!!!  Anyone else???  Jimbo?????
Ashman Wrote:
fishhound Wrote:I'm in Skip.Cool
SWEET!!!!!  Anyone else???  Jimbo?????
Might be at the beach.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Looks like Sam and the Nub will be at Twins this Sun.  Anyone in the area, be sure to get up there, I'm almost positive that Keith, Tommy, & myself will be there for the BBQ and cigars.
Viva Lancero!

"Spokesd!ck"
Mark Wrote:Looks like Sam and the NUB will be at Twins this Sun.  Anyone in the area, be sure to get up there, I'm almost positive that Keith, Tommy, & myself will be there for the BBQ and cigars.
You guys are sooo luckySmile
We had the most amaizing time!

Ashman, Fishhound, Richard Dreyfus, Brian & Ron Shapiro (orners of CFO & the Oliva international sales rep), Dave (Bulz), Rick and 2 other reps, of course Sam, and all this covered by a news crew, and... I got to hook up with some friends I haven't seen in way too long, Ashman knows some of them like the Jays (2 guys named Jay) (that I tried to convince to signon here) and a few other guys I met through Dave.

I have some pictures but I bushed... my camera is upstairs, So you will have to be patient.

But I managed to buy yet another box of Nubs and a bundle of El Cobres-Churchill!

Oh, and I got me another Nub shirt!
Skipper the cigar aFISHinodo Wrote:We had the most amaizing time!

Ashman, Fishhound, Richard Dreyfus, Brian & Ron Shapiro (orners of CFO & the Oliva international sales rep), Dave (Bulz), Rick and 2 other reps, of course Sam, and all this covered by a news crew, and... I got to hook up with some friends I haven't seen in way too long, Ashman knows some of them like the Jays (2 guys named Jay) (that I tried to convince to signon here) and a few other guys I met through Dave.

I have some pictures but I bushed... my camera is upstairs, So you will have to be patient.

But I managed to buy yet another box of Nubs and a bundle of El Cobres-Churchill!

Oh, and I got me another NUB shirt!
A churchill??!! Confusedhock: 

If Sonny had EZ-Pass, he'd have survived that hit...
Never apologize mister, it's a sign of weakness. - Capt. Nathan Cutting Brittles
Great to see you Skipper.  I ended up buying two boxes of Nubs.  Got a box of Habanos and Cameroons.  I got two sample packs too, one for ech box purchased.  I had a Habano at the event and really enjoyed it.  I had a Connecticut on the way home from the sample pack and it was great, just a littl mild for my taste.  If you like mild cigars, give this one a try.  I am looking forward to trying th Cameroon.
Went  to the Nub BBQ event at Twins today with Mark and Tommy.
Keith Wrote:Went  to the NUB BBQ event at Twins today with Mark and Tommy.
And........ Details
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
I went with Dad and Orn to the Nub event at CIGAR here in S.A. yesterday. Met Jeff with Oliva and chatted a bit. Bought some Nubs. More details to follow.

It's hard to keep a good man down.

Check Out Our Blog: www.andthatiswhatheshesaid.blogspot.com

cigars, restaurants, and more!!!

All your ashtrays are belong to us!