Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not new, but moving
Moving from Bartlett, TN to Houston, TX. . .
I will be looking for some good cigar shops, and smoking friendly places - if anyone has any suggestions.

Regretfully I didn't get much time to connect with the group in TN - not that Terry didn't try, but my schedule made it pretty complicated. . . New job and hours in TX, so I will do my best to be more social Big Grin

Mike
(03-26-2011, 04:09 PM)eris667 Wrote: Moving from Bartlett, TN to Houston, TX. . .
I will be looking for some good cigar shops, and smoking friendly places - if anyone has any suggestions.

Regretfully I didn't get much time to connect with the group in TN - not that Terry didn't try, but my schedule made it pretty complicated. . . New job and hours in TX, so I will do my best to be more social Big Grin

Mike

There are quite a few good Cigar shops in Houston don't know if you have tried Texas Star made by Bucanero Cigars or not but I use to deal with them and bought many of the TS from them and had a chance to become friends with the owners and we talked about different shops in diferent areas and houston was one area they talked alot about..Also had a few other BOTL down there so you will have good company in that area..Smile
Its not who you do but what and how you do it..AngelLMAO
thanks for the suggestion, I will make sure to check them out.
so far I have found Serious Cigars, and Don Carlos Cigars. . .

The other night we went out to the Fox and the Hound in the woodlands, and they had a indoor cigar smoking area, which was a nice change.

Mike

Mike, welcome back!

Doug from Cen Cal
"I will strive to live with love & care—upon the level by the square"
Welcome back Mike, and good luck with the move!
This is my boomstick!
Welcome back!

Stay around this time, you won't regret it.
They call me The Mum - Jimmie the Mum
Viva Mumcero - Mahk 12/4/2010 - http://www.stogiechat.com/forum/thread-20737.html
Honorary Shield Brother
Weak people seek Revenge, Strong people Forgive, Intelligent people Ignore
Welcome
--Mike
Welcome back, and good luck with the move!

I remember when I had to move a few years ago. God I hated it. Oh, and welcome from Chicago
--Angelo
Listen to the Mum, welcome back.
As Mr. Mum says "make the time you wont regret it"
2010 the year I got my a$$ handed to me from my fellow SC brothers!